A manifest is a master list containing information on the products being shipped and their recipients.
Superdave’s Express requires a completed manifest with each shipment to be presented when crossing the U.S./Canada border.
Creating Your Shipping Manifest:
1. Click here to view the manifest template:
2. Sign in to your google docs account (if you don’t have one, you can create one with your existing email account), then click “File”and “Make a Copy.”
3. Name the file “YourCompanyName”_Manifest and save it to your Drive.
4. Fill out your Manifest, once completed, go click the “Share” button and click “Get Shareable link.”
5. Go to your email and paste the link of your spreadsheet in a new message, then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To create your shipping manifest, please follow the steps below:
1.Fill out and submit the manifest form below with your information.
2. We will send you an email with a link to your unique manifest shortly after you fill out the form.
3. Open the link and sign into your email account to begin editing your manifest.
4. Sign in to your email account and go to Google Sheets to access your manifest in the future.